Beijing BeiAo International Travel Agency—-Irvine,CA Jan 2017-Present
Tour Product Coordinator Assistant
• Collect neoteric scenic spots and restaurants information in Southern California from internet, and confirm information by field visit.
• Design tourist routes for different-age customers. According to the demand of different target, they will be provided the most fixable events.
• Plan and customize tourist routes for specific interest groups, include sky diving, saltwater fishing, and hunting.
• Publish weekly articles to advertising products. The article will emphasize on the places that local people would like to go, and popularize what’s new in LA.
Eastern Language Department in UC Irvine—- Irvine, CA April 2016—-Present
Chinese Language Tutor
• Tutor students in grammar and Chinese characters writing, mainly help them correct mistakes after quiz
• Test students in oral presentation and dictation.
• Correct American student’s main problem on pronunciation and how to properly speak in conversation. The student who attend this section in peak time could be over 10.
• Update current Chinese culture to students to revise their stereotype Texas Instrument—-Shenzhen, China Aug 2015 Public technic conference directer assistent
• Listed and confirmed by phonetical to the guests who would attend in seminar in Xi’an
• Catalogued the questionnaire response about TI’s software and organized data report
• Prepared all the material needed during conference and Systematically catalogued guest IDs before public conference
• Received guests and guided them to appointed rooms. The intensity for part was relatively huge due to over 300 guests were in the conference room Symantec limited ——Beijing, China Sep 2014 Marketing department assistant, student intern
• Proposed a marketing campaigns evaluation models suitable for China’s markets
• Found the drawbacks of the measures such as impression, reach and engagement to evaluate Internet
users’ attention on a campaign in Social networking website